If you have an historical home or have other reasons to not replace the windows, perhaps changing the thin glass to a thicker glass is also an option.
A more effective and better way to soundproof windows is to install a second set of windows. There are many ways to do this and the results can vary. Soundproof Windows is dedicated to offering the best soundproofing windows.
Soundproof Windows Also Act as Insulating Windows
- Our insulating windows will pay for themselves with dollars saved from reduced energy costs
- Cut your window heating/cooling by 50% or more
- Stop air infiltration – a huge additional energy savings
- You can now “insulate” your insulating windows
- Stop or reduce condensation
Our windows are highly effective noise reducing windows. Tests in and out of the lab show that our windows are ten times better than dual paned windows and reduce sound by 75-100%.
Adding Soundproof Windows will:
- Reduce or stop window condensation problems
- Reduce condensation similarly to dual pane windows
Window condensation is a difficult problem to predict, solve or guarantee. Entire books have been written about condensation, its various causes and how to prevent it. Soundproof Windows will significantly reduce your window condensation, and in many cases may stop it completely.
Soundproof Windows provide easy access to all glass surfaces, so the problem of cleaning is eliminated. In most cases, Soundproof Windows stop condensation sufficiently to end your window condensation problem.
For more information about our soundproofing products and services, contact Soundproof Windows today.