There’s plenty of noise in the soundproofing industry. Here at Soundproof Windows, we can see right through the false claims and unrealistic expectations set by other companies. Here are five ways we cut through the noise to address your sound proofing needs
- Soundproof Windows, Inc. offers the highest STC (Sound Transmission Class) ratings in the industry. Many companies will say that STC ratings are not important, and that’s usually because their windows do not have one. In other cases, they only have the glass tested, rendering the results inconclusive. Soundproof Windows goes through the process of having and independent lab test both our glass and frames to deliver a superior product to your home or business.
- Our soundproof windows are easy to install. Contrary to what you’re probably thinking, you don’t have to replace your existing windows with ours. Instead, the Soundproof Window sits behind your existing one. Many of our handy clients even install our products themselves, but if you’re not entirely confident in doing this, we’re always here to help.
- Soundproof Windows are available in your town. We are strategically located in Reno, NV so that we can ship product efficiently nationwide. We also give free estimates via our contact page so that you can assess whether Soundproof Windows are right for you.
- Our products can cut noise from 75% to 95%. While we cannot completely eliminate outside noise, you will notice a drastic difference in sound levels once we install a Soundproof Window. This is not possible with dual pane or replacement windows.
- Installing Soundproof Windows can have beneficial side effects. Maybe you’re stressed out from a lack of sleep in your noisy neighborhood. Maybe you’re tired of cranking your heat in the winter and A/C in the summer. By installing our products, you can regain a peaceful sleeping environment and avoid high energy bills. See what our customers have to say here.