Window Measurement Form
The measurement form can be filled out using Adobe® Acrobat® Reader, or by hand; it can then be printed and faxed to us, or emailed to us. Most browsers already have Adobe® Acrobat® Reader installed. If you don’t have it, click here to download Adobe® Acrobat® Reader now.
If you need assistance with the form, please don’t hesitate to call us at 877.438.7843.
Steps to Fill Out the Form
Here are some tips to assist you with filling out the form:
- Label the location of each window. This makes it easy to identify and separate when the windows arrive.
- Measure the width and the height in three different places, as shown. Measure the inside window opening to 1/16th of an inch.
- What color would you like the window frame to be?
- Describe the type of window it is.
- Is there a window sill?
- Depth of window. How many inches from your existing window to the inside wall (see illustration)?
Fax the Form to Our Office
Please fax the form(s) toll-free, to: 877.226.4063
…Or Email Form From Adobe® Acrobat®
Click the green “Email Form” button at the bottom of the form.
Note: not all browsers support the “Email Form” button; you may need to save it to your computer and email separately.
The email address and subject will be filled in for you. Or, you can click the email icon on the Acrobat toolbar. Be sure to send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.